Thursday, March 21, 2013

I am NOT alone

I just wanted to say that i am so blessed and grateful for the amazing support i have from FAMILY, FRIENDS, DOCTORS AND NURSES 


                              Keri NELISON My counselor
This year my doctor and friends,family told me that i need to see a counselor because i have had depression,anxiety and have a hard time expressing my feeling for a long time,Keri is a life savor!I haven't been this happy for about 2 years,Thank your Keri,

                                                       keisha Lynch GI Doctor 
keisha has saved my life!She has been my liver and Gastroenterologist for almost a year and half she has helped my stomach feel alot better with the new pain meds i have.I love how is always understanding,loving and funny letting me know that everything's is okay with me EcT, I have the best medical team Ever!

No comments: