Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 week

 I am counting down now i started yesterday!I am getting excited and scared because my PAO(hip dysplasia ) surgery is in 2 weeks!!oh how times by!I am on spring break this week i go back to school next week and then i will be done with school, after next week is over we only have 8 weeks of school!

Yesterday i did my foot zoning it was much needed THANK YOU WENDY i feel alot better aftet getting it done threw the rest of the week i sleep better seince doing the foot zoning,i know the recovery will be hard but this surgery is help alot in the long run but the support that i have from friends and family i can get threw this:)My hip has been hurting bad today i disloacted my hip today so i have been sore but thanks for lortab and taking it easy and having a warm bath i have been feeling good this evening. The past few days have been overwhelming for me ... Doing scrapbooking, and indexing, cleaning has taken my Mind of things :) today is so beautiful outside I love this weather spring has Arrived!!🌻


No comments: