Tuesday, April 15, 2014

1 year already?

holy cow! just you all know i am doing well   can you  believe  its been 1 YEAR SINCE my first hip  Dyspepsia surgery crazy right?  its been almost 6 month from getting my right hip down and im doing well! The darn pins and screws are  ready to come out!  We see doctor peters at the university of Utah hospital!I  found out doctor peters is now apart of  IHC hospital like, TOSH orthopedic hospital, inter mountain!Doctor peters is the only doctor who can fix hip  Dyspepsia or HP in INTERMOUNTAIN WEST!I am very grateful that my Heavenly  father has blessed me with one  amazing doctor! I am still working at Deseret industries i went back in  January ( after having hip surgery in October) still but i will need more hip surgery to finish up repairs and removal of screws soon! So will need to take time off  I still haven't rode my bike this year but after i have my hips done soon i am for sure going to get back in shape with riding my bike and more walking hopefully running.running. Earlier this year in January My family and i went to Walt Disney world in Florida i was in a wheel chair because i was still having an hard time walking post surgery, i was only 3 months post of but we did A Lot of walking and so getting a wheel chair was a smart idea, I am doing well now and doing shorter shifts at DI because of shore hips. Thank for for everyone's support and love threw this! I am very blessed much love - TASHA 

No comments: